#DrawAJawa & #DrawAWookie for Star Wars Day May 4th on TOYSREVIL

For the past two years I have been posting #DrawAJawa and more recently #DrawAWookie on this blog, celebrating "Star Wars Day", and this year would be no different!

Send in your drawing to toysreviler [at] gmail.com (Subject title either or both #DrawAJawa and/or #DrawAWookie) and I'd dedicate the whole of May 4th featuring them on this humble blog :)

Don't forget to include your portfolio URL and Instagram so I can pimp you right back, yeah? Meanwhile I'm reposting this two slideshow videos I made of the submissions so far :)


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK