#PopconAsia2014 Opens


The third annual Popcon Asia opened it's doors 10am today (not more than 1/2 an hour Singapore-time) to offer three days of pop culture and design arts festivities from September 19th thru to the 21st.

I've always wondered about the event, although I have near zero perception on how the show actually is, having only covered it via the comforts of my chair at home in TOYSREVIL-HQ. This year proved a bit "different" than the usual, as I've collaborated with Bandung-based artist Marine Ramdhani with a release of a capsule collection, as well having my custom-Jouwe represented at the event … a gift of grace seeing that I'm only a blogger in the bigger scheme of things :)

I'll take this opportunity to thank the folks of The Brotherhood of Toys for inviting me to Jakarta for this event, but alas my Dengue Fever has kept my one ear near-deafened still, and me away from the good food and company ...


(Above: via Twitter @Marine_ramdhaniat booth AAH.11
Below-left via IG @mafiafactory / Below-right: via IG @prontopixel)

Nevertheless I'll attempt to enjoy the festivities via the online pictures attendees and exhibitors chose to instagram or tweet… and you folks can Click HERE to view coverage of the event on TOYSREVIL and enjoy the show, folks!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK