Mini Oooze in my Pocket & Toxic in my Pocket toys from Blurble

PRESS: "Being released this Saturday at 3pm pst at Blurbleone.bigcartel.com is the Mini Oooze in my Pocket and the Toxic in my Pocket Keshi toys from Blurbleone. They glow super bright and are nice and squishy. Size is 3in tall. Price is $12." -shared Blurbleone.com.

"Toxic Ooze in my Pocket" literally sounds the awesomenest thing a kidult could ever dream of, methinks! Imagine if you are wearing thin fabric pants and your pocket glows like it is irradiated ad ready to explode! Now THAT is FUN! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK