POPCORNX Blog-Mascot Auditions #1: "Popcorn" from Yum Yum

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


I am contemplating bringing about with me a toy-mascot, for taking snaps of movie-viewings and stuff, with. I blog primarily about "toys" for living at TOYSREVIL, so this is a fun thing for me, IMHO. So I'll be holding "blog-mascot auditions" for existing characters to be "used" as the unofficial mascot for my other movie fan-blog POPCORNX! No that there are much to pick from in the first place tho, but hey, I shall remain hopeful! :)

First choice is quite literally, "Popcorn" from London-based Yum Yum! Hey, who wouldn't like a nekkid dude wearing a pair of 3D specs and a bag of popcorn as a hat? LOL

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK