MegaSeth by Lisa Rae Hansen for fugi.me at #ToyConUK 2015


Jazzydan at www.fugi.me shares with TOYSREVIL the second Press Release they have fot the upcoming April 25th ToyCon UK, with the ever talented Lisa Rae Hansen lined up along JustRobots! Here are snaps to gawk at, along with the official press:

"The wonderfully talented Lisa Rae Hansen of iBreakToys has once again unleashed the rock legend MegaSeth on ToyConUK. This time with a startling new look. Seth has unleashed his inner dark-side with his MetalHead look.

fugi.me will have 3 Metalhead MegaSeths, each in a unique colour-way. Priced at £50 each, they will come in their own presentation box and the heads are on magnets so can be posed and turned as you see fit. We don’t expect these to hang around long, so make sure fugi.me is at the top of your hit list on the day."
- Daniel Perry (Jazzydan) at www.fugi.me

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK