The Nightmare Before Christmas Dorbz by Funko for August Drop

FUNKO PRESS: "What's this?! New The Nightmare Before Christmas Dorbz! Behemoth is joined by Oogie Boogie's little henchmen, Lock, Shock, and Barrel, who are up to no good! Collect them all in-time for Halloween! Coming in August!"

I have a "thing" for TNBC collectibles … this is one of the titles I continually collect, and these look adorable! So if any of you awesome folks out there want to surprise me on Halloween, you know what to gift me now, yeh? THAAAAANKS!

... and of course I'll need the rest of THESE guys too ... *cough*...

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK